First tell me, What is malware and how it can harm my business?
Malware is a general term for malicious software and is a growing problem on the internet. Hackers install malware by exploiting security weaknesses on servers and gaining access to web sites. The malware code is not visible or easily detected, and may infect customers' computers when they simply browse a compromised web site. Hackers use it to spread viruses, hijack computers or steal sensitive data such as credit card numbers or other personal information.
What is the GeoTrust WebSite Anti-Malware Scan?
GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan assures your customers that their sites have been scanned for malware by showing an anti-malware seal from GeoTrust, one of the most popular SSL brands on the web.
Protect your customers with an affordable daily anti-malware scan from GeoTrust that can help identify both well-known malware and brand new malware strains.
Why Anti-Malware Scanner is required?
Distribution of malware via web sites almost doubled in 2010. With over 286 million unique variants of malware being identified last year , your web site is under attack. Don’t let your website be hacked. Protect your customer’s online interests with a cost-effective daily anti-malware scan.
Who should use website anti-malware scanning?
Any web site is at risk of being infected by malware. Small web sites might be more vulnerable because they are less likely to have resources and expertise to detect and respond quickly to attacks. Malware may infect your customer’s computers when they simply browse your web site. Targeting small web sites with low traffic allows hackers to avoid detection longer and cause more damage.
What are benefits of this product to my business?
Every web site needs to be trusted to be successful. Growing concerns about fake sites, viruses and identity theft have made consumers reluctant to do business with web sites that are not taking steps to protect them.
GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan helps web site owners and online businesses to:
- Assure visitors that their site has been scanned for malware
- Protect web site traffic by avoiding blacklisting by browsers and search engines
- Identify and fix malware infections fast and easily
- Show visitors they are safe by displaying a trust mark from GeoTrust, the #1 brand of SSL for the top 1 million most visited domains on the web
How it works?
- Daily anti-malware scan for regular check-ups
- Analysis of web page for identifiable malicious code plus monitoring to identify malicious activity to enable easy clean-up of infected site
- Instant alerts identifying malicious code to enable fast malware removal
- On-demand scans to enable quick confirmation of clean site status
- Displays a new extensively tested trust mark from GeoTrust, the #1 brand of SSL for the top 1 million most visited domains on the web